Я хоте́ла зайти́ в апте́ку, но там бы́ло закры́то.
ya ha-tyé-la zaî-tée v ap-tyé-ku, no tam bý-la za-krý-ta
I wanted to go to the pharmacy, but it was closed there.
Дверь закры́та с вну́тренней стороны́.
dvyer' za-krý-ta s vnút-reen-nyeî sta-ra-ný
The door is closed on the inside.
You might also like
- Baikal-Amur Mainline and its role in the lives of Russians
- Good Russian movies to watch
- Russian dacha as part of the philosophy of life
- Online Russian school Russificate
- Find your Russian tutor for Skype lessons
- How to say "good night" in Russian - Examples and audio
- Peterhof - The city of fountains and Russian Versailles
Looking for a word? Find it here!