Saying come here in Russian depends on who you are talking to: whether it is one person or a few, and whether it is a formal or informal situation.
Here are possible variations of come here in Russian:
– иди́ сюда́
– иди́те сюда́
plural informal or formal
Сюда́ literally means to here.
You can also use the verb подойти́ (to come close, to approach), for example:
– подойди́ сюда́
come here / come closer (informal singular)
– подойди́те сюда́
come here / come closer (informal plural or formal)
Listen to "Come here" in Russian
The audio recording includes all the examples (in bold and blue) listed above.
You might also like
- How to say HAVE A GOOD DAY in Russian - Examples and audio
- Learn to say I like in Russian with examples and audio
- Harasho - Meaning in Russian (with examples and audio)
- Spasiba - Meaning with examples and audio
- Learning Russian? Find a Russian friend to talk to!
- Russian forum - Having questions? Ask professions teachers!